I actually have another blog that I've been using since I was in college. The reason I started this one is simply because I don't really like my old one's user interface. Plus I'd like to have a blog dedicate to Mr. Eye and our new family. The old blog just filled with my own trash, so I guess it'll be easier to start a new one. Don't have too much junk to clean. :p
And, the most important reason, I feel it's time to start writing things down, especially those precious memories between Mr. Eye and me, and, maybe in the future, our kids. Two nights ago, we tried REALLY hard to recall what we did for the New Year's Eve 2009, and nothing came out. I guess once people reach certain age, you have to admit that you're too old to trust your memory.
I guess this blog will be a good start (if I can keep it up to date....) Someday in the future, we can look back and say.... that's what we did for....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment