[ Mr. Eye ]
Simply one word to describe his life here: BUSY. And another word to conclude his daily feelings: EXHAUSTED.
Easily done!
All right, that's lame. Basically, he has 9 weeks of training here, five weeks at the UNM hospital, 4 weeks at the VA. The UNM schedule is just insane since he has his own clinic. But the VA schedule will be a lot easier for him. He won't have clinic, just need to be a happy resident. And the call schedule will be lighter too.
4 more days to go.
[ Mrs. Eye ]
According to my mom, getting a PhD degree is (one of) my "destiny." Therefore, I started preparing for the application materials since September. I took my GRE test and the score was enough for me to be considered for TA position according to the program secretary. A big check on that. (plus a big smile)
Next step, I need to write a personal statement implies my personal and academia background, research strength and interests, working experiences, goals, and etc. And that's what I've been working on (while I'm not blogging...) since I got here. I don't know if it's me or what, I had a hard time to try to sell myself. I felt bad to tell my stories and tell the professors "pick me, pick me..." as I secretly hoping they'll think me as the dream student. Honestly, I had to pray and pray and pray for the right things to come up. Thank God I'm almost done. (ALMOST.... if I'm not sitting here and blogging... again...)
Hopefully I can get all things done before Thanksgiving and mail all the materials to UB the week after. Then I'll be done done. :)
Ok.... get back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment